This day, last year, veriCAR was called off. We handed out our last salaries and shut the office one last time with a heavy heart and a strange mix of a number emotions.


We've been over it so many times. Over dinners and drives and drinks. So much we could have done differently. So much we couldn't.

It was an experience that taught us a lot. And I have often considered writing all of it down, lest I make the same mistakes all over again some day in the future.

However, I've never been able to get myself to do it. It might be because I am lazy. Or perhaps because, by God's grace, I have a lot of good friends and wonderful parents to speak to, so I don't feel the need to vent using this medium. But most of all, I think because it is an intensely private experience, and one that I am not yet ready to share.

Someday, perhaps. Never say never.