Greetings.

My last post about anything was on May 29, 2009. I believe my last serious 'thought' about anything was around the same date.

Without further ado, being the abominable narcissist that I am, I welcome myself back to regular writing about randomness. I don't know about the three of you reading this blog, but I missed myself.

As always, there are no guarantees on how long this will last (for all you know, this might be the last post for another six months, but what the hell), but let me try and make the most of it while it does.

In the interim, I have found Twitter to be exceptionally useful in allowing me to express my thoughts (mostly rants to the tune of 'WTF is going on here?') in one sentence. No thinking, no editing - just type and hit 'post'.

It's good to be back to good old, old-fashioned writing.

Giddy up, folks! (Yes, the three of you.)